Tuesday, September 8, 2009

Punch Flowers

Today I am sad because yesterday my husband and I took my daughter, Cindy and her husband to O'Hare airport. They left for Germany and plan to stay over there until January so I won't see her until then. Then they will return to Germany for another seven months. That's probably going to be worse. At least this is only five months.
Cindy's birthday is at the end of the month and because we don't know where they will be I gave her this card when they were here. She really liked it and said "Oh my" when she saw it and I am going to take that as pleasantly surprised. It is striking IRL.
Cindy, I hope you have a great birthday.
This was made with a retired set from Sale-a-bration last year. It's called Polka Dot Punches, why do I doubt myself. I just ran all the way down to my stamping room to make sure that is what it was called, and it is. I'm good. I also used By Design, which is the middle of the flower on the left.

I think it's pretty self explanatory to make this card. Eyelets set down the left hand side, Cameo Coral card base, green galore next layer and green galore ink for the "stems" which are not SU. Rose Red and Almost Amethyst are the other inks.

I do not have the photo corner punch but I do have the 1 1/4" square punch and you can make the photo corners with that. Punch a square into cs, then punch about 1/2" higher to form the corner. Then just trim with scissors to make them as long as you like. Voila' a photo corner. Then I put 2 way glue all over them and dipped them in glitter. I used almost amethyst cs and dazzling diamonds glitter. Beautiful, sparkly, what more could a girl want.

Any questions, leave a comment or email me.
Thanks for stopping by At Paula's Place.

No comments: