Have you tried the Flight of the Butterfly, It is a really cool set with lots of stamps and it has a coordinating punch to go with it. I love to have a tool that makes it easy to produce a beautiful card in a short period of time.What I did was
- The card base is Garden Green cs 5 1/2 x 4 1/4
- Stamp the butterfly on whisper white in Almost Amethyst and the lovely Lilac and then punched it out with the butterfly punch.
- I used a piece of Apricot Appeal cs 1 1/2 x 5 1/2 and used the eyelet border punch on it.
- Then tied the lovely lilac 1/4" grosgrain ribbon on it and attached it to the base.
- The sentiment was stamped in lovely lilac on whisper white and then heavily sponged with Apricot Appeal and both were treated with the corner rounder
- I attached the butterfly with a silver brad
- I backed that piece with Lovely Lilac cs. Adhere that to the card with dimensionals
Stamps: Flight of the Butterfly 111564
Paper: Apricot Appeal cs 105124, Garden Green cs 102584, Lovely Lilac cs 100427, Whisper White cs 100730
Tools:Butterfly Punch 116629, Eyelet Border Punch 113692, 3/16 Inch Corner Rounder Punch 109047, 1/16 Inch Handheld Circle Punch 101227
Ink: Almost Amethyst 101723, Lovely Lilac 102874, Garden Green 102272
Embellishments: Vintage brads 109109