Friday, August 21, 2009

Upsy Daisy Circle

Today I am so excited to share with you a card that looks like I used Nestabilities to make but I didn't. I do not have the circle scissors or Nestabilities. So I got my Colluzle out, you remember that don't you, and cut a circle. Then look what I did.
  • The first thing was to cut a circle out big enough to stamp the Upsy Daisy flowers inside. Then I inked and stamped them in Lovely Lilac and sponged around the edges.
  • I punched out 2 - 1 1/4" circles in garden green making sure to leave enough area around the outside for another punch.
  • Then I centered the hole in the scallop circle punch and punched out 2 scallop circles.Then cut between two of the scallops on each one.
  • I carefully opened them up and spread them apart and worked with them until they fit around that circle. I adhered them to the outside of the circle. Then attached that to the card with stamping dimensionals.
  • I assembled the rest of the card using a strip of lovely lilac cs stock and garden green cs which I had taken the scallop edge punch too.
  • I stamped the sentiment
It took just a few minutes to put this together. Well worth the $$ I saved by not buying the nestabilities. What do you think?

Thanks for stopping by At Paula's Place.

Supplies:
Stamp Set:
Upsy Daisy 111710
Paper:
Whisper White cs 100730, Lovely Lilac cs 100427, Garden Green cs
102584
Tools
:
Stamp-A-Ma-Jig 101049, Coluzzle (retired), Scallop edge punch 112091, scallop circle punch 109043
Ink: Lovely Lilac 102874, Garden green 102272
Embellishments
: Stamping Dimensionals 104430

No comments: