This card is from the challenge last week. Some of the cards that were made under this challenge are amazing and can be found at Splitcoaststampers website. This is my humble submission. This set, Unfrogettable, is retired but it is so cute. If you have it you know what I mean. If you would like it email me and I can sell it to you. Click on this picture and it will come up a little bigger. For some reasone it looks a little dark here. This is how I made it.
- The card base is basic gray cs. 5 1/2" x 4 1/4" after folding in half
- Then I used the scallop edge punch on some shiny blue paper I have had for quite a while.
- The frog dsp is from Joanne's and measures 5 1/2" x 1 3/4"
- Each whisper white square was punched out with the 1 1/4" punch.
- I used the stamp a ma jig to position each image just so and stamped them in basic black
- colored them with, green galore, yo yo yellow, sahara sand and bashful blue ink along with the aqua painter
- Each one of those squares are backed with a punched scallop square of the shiny blue paper
- The heart was punched out with a small heart punch that just worked perfectly for this heart from the dsp.
- The sentiment is stamped right on the basic gray with basic black ink.
- There is also a little sparkle in the center of the heart left of the 3 squares.
Thanks for stopping by At Paula's Place.
Stamp Set: Unfrogettable retired
Paper:Whisper White cs 100730, Neutral cs 108588
Tools: Paper Cutter 104152, 101610, Scallop square Punch 112081, 1-1/4 Inch Square Punch 104400, Scallop Edge Punch 112091 Ink:Basic Black 101179, green galore 102122, yo yo yellow 102717 , sahara sand 105208 and bashful blue 105209 ink,