Wednesday, September 5, 2012

Challenge 271


I was stamping with a friend, Kye Ann, today because we get together once a month and make cards for our church family and we have three guys in our fellowship who work on cars. Kye Ann pulled this dsp out and I grabbed the sketch from Stamping 411 and we put this together. I know it doesn't use Stampin' Up products exclusively but we were true to the sketch. I don't know what I'll do without the sketches each week. I have thoroughly enjoyed them and they have made me a better and faster stamper. 
I love how this card turned out and especially the bottom piece of gray card stock added a lot to this card. We could have paper pieced it also but were in quite a hurry. 
Thanks Stamping 411 for all that you have meant to me and done for me and my stamping ability. You will be greatly missed. 
Thanks for stopping by At Paula's Place. 
Supplies:
Stamps: Unknown
Paper: Basic Gray, Going Gray
Ink: More Mustard
Tools: Apothecary Accents Framelits, Adorning Accents Edgelits, 1 1/4 square punch
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Selene Kempton said...

I'm going to miss you too Paula! We will be back at some point I hope, but maybe a little bit different! :) The only thing that ever stays the same is "change" I guess. I love seeing your work and will be back to visit for sure. :)