Wednesday, July 11, 2012

Bright and Patriotic Birthday

I have a niece and a nephew that have birthdays one day apart in July. I always try to make them patriotic looking cards and they seem to enjoy them. This first card I found at Splitcoaststampers. I cased it pretty much how it was. just changed the sentiment and bow. I really like the pink added into the red, white and blue for a little feminine touch. I will post the second one very soon.
Here are the measurements. 
Card base 8 1/2 x 5 1/2 scored at 4 1/4 to make the card
Not Quite Navy piece 1 1/4 x 5 1/4
Whisper White 2 3/4 x 5, dsp 2 1/2 x 4 3/4
NQN matt behind HB panel 1 1/2 x 1 3/4 
I used Printed Petals and Elementary Elegance stamp sets. Real Red ink and dsp. Blushing Bride is the pink
If you have any questions let me know. Thanks for stopping by At Paula's Place.

No comments: