Thursday, September 22, 2011

A Bossom Party Set


A while ago I posted this card so you have seen that before but my great niece had a birthday party today so I wanted to give her a box that went along with that card. I made a matching Top Note Box that flips open. I forgot to take a picture of it open but I can direct you to Angie Kennedy Juda's website where she has a video of how to make this box. And before you go I have to say I used the Simply Scored to make this and did it so fast I almost couldn't believe it. There is no learning curve with it at all. Just take it out of the box and apply card stock and score. Wow I love it. The stylus is great, slides right over the card stock and it seemed very easy to stay in the channel I was using, no skipping. This is a wonderful tool. If you would like to order it or anything else you see here just email me and I will be happy to help you.
Thanks for stopping by At Paula's Place.
Posted by Picasa

No comments: