Here is the card that I made for the stamping 411 challenge this week. The sketch is really helpful when putting a card together, it practically makes itself. CLick Here to go there. Here is what I did.
- Card base is Pacific Point cs 8 1/2 x 5 1/2 folded in half
- Bashful Blue 5 x 3 3/4 stamped with Greenhouse garden in Bashful Blue the Marina Mist
- Then I added Paisley Petals dsp 3 3/4 x 2
- A 3/4" strip of Marina Mist punched with the Scallop Trim Border punch was added right at the seam
- I stamped the sentiment from Tagtastic in Rose Red on whisper white cs then punched it out with the large oval punch and added it with dimensionals
- I added the butterflies which were cut out of Rose Red cs with the butterfly Embosslits and adhered them to the card
Stamps: Tagtastic, Greenhouse Garden
Ink: Rose Red, Bashful Blue, Marina Mist
Paper: Paisley Petals dsp, Pacific Point cs, Bashful Blue cs, Marina Mist cs, whisper white cs
Tools: Scallop Trim Border punch, Large Oval punch, Butterfly Embosslits
Thanks for stopping by At Paula's Place. Come back tomorrow for another Christmas Card. If you have any questions or would like to place an order email me and I will be happy to help you.