Tuesday, June 14, 2011

Green & Black Graduation

We had two graduations this year. One from high School and one from medical school. The green one is for the High Schooler. She had her graduation ceremony Sat. and we gave her this card. The other one is my sister in laws son who graduated from medical school in Galveston, TX. I hope they both enjoyed receiving these as much as I enjoyed making them. I don't know where the original idea came from but I've seen them around on various blogs. Let me know what you think.

Supplies:
Stamps: Word Play
Ink: Basic Black, Real Red, Garden Green
Paper: Basic Black, Real Red, Garden Green, Whisper White
Tools: Big Shot, Top Note, Paper Piercer
Accessories: Dimensionals, Brad, thread

Thanks for stopping by At Paula's Place.
Posted by Picasa

No comments: