Here is a 3-D project that will take only about 5 minutes. It is so very simple but it can be used for Birthday, using the stamp from the Punch Bunch shown here, or how about an Easter Basket using the For You stamp from the same set. The Punch Bunch stamp set is so versatile and all of the stamps coordinate with one of the Stampin' Up punches which make for a quick cut out of the stamped image. and best of all you cannot buy this set. Oh, but you can get it FREE. with a qualifying purchase from Stampin' Up. Just a $50 order and you can choose to have this set for FREE. Don't you just love FREE.
- First you take a 6" x 6" piece of card stock, in this case basic grey
- Score it at 2" on all sides. crease those fold lines.
- On one side cut both score lines up to the intersecting score line. Do that again on the opposite side.
- Add adhesive and fold up to form your box.
- Then add dsp, the stamped HB block, with dimensionals, in basic grey ink which has been punched out with the scallop square punch
- Use your crop a dile to go through the 3 layers of card stock on the sides and add a ribbon held on with a silver brad.
Any questions please email me and thanks for stopping by At Paula's Place.