Thursday, March 31, 2011

Canvas Tote Bags


A while ago the women at church where I attend had a canvas bag decorating get together. My daughter was in town so we decided to go. The afternoon of the class we took some time and cut out some beautiful fabric that my mom had given to me with the Big Shot and several dies. Mine is the ivory bag with the turquiose and purple cutouts and Cindy's, my daughter, is the olive bag with red, purple and turquiose circles. We had a great time and everyone loved what we brought to iron on our bags. First we had backed them with fabric adhesive so all we needed to do was arrange them and iron them on. Very simple. I also used the big buttons from the Holiday mini and a large silver circle brad. All of Cindy's "dots" are small colored brads. I think they turned out great.

Today is the last day to order during Sale-a-bration to get your FREE items for every $50 spent. Head on over to my website and choose what you want. Any questions let me know

Thanks for stopping by At Paula's Place
Posted by Picasa

No comments: