Monday, January 10, 2011

Desk Calendar 2011



Here is the desk calendar we made at my card class last Thursday night. I think it turned out real cute. And easy enough to make for a number of people if you would like too.
The card stock is Rose Red and the designer series paper is retired but you could use the dsp from the brights collection. I used the ticket corner punch on all four corners. Punched holes for the brads with the paper piercer then I turned over the dsp to back the calendar itself and popped it on with dimensionals so next year all that is needed is a change out of the calendar and it will be all set. I ran a piece of Pretty in Pink cs through the Big Shot in the beautiful wings embosslits die and attached the butterflies with glue dots.  Where did I get the calendar? Splitcoaststampers of course. Just scroll down to the first forum box and the calendar pictured here is the first one but if you download and print the second one that has year in the description you will get 2011 printed on your calendars. Then if you click on her my free templates link there are more different kinds of calendars.
Have fun creating and come back to tell me what you have made and link back to your creation so I can see.
Thanks for stoppin by At Paula's Place.
Posted by Picasa

No comments: