Monday, December 20, 2010

Contempo Christmas in Perfect Plum



Here is another card we made in my November class. It's simple design accents the ornament  and I think the stripes play off the stipes on the ornament.
Stamps: Contemporary Christmas, Curly Cute
Ink: Perfect Plum, Pretty in Pink
Paper: Perfect Plum cs, Very Vanilla cs, Lap of Luxury dsp
Tools: Ornament Punch, Corner Rounder, Scallop Trim Border Punch, Paper Snips (for placement of pearls)
Accessories: Basic Pearls, dimensionals
Tip: I used the clear mount stamp set so when I mounted the ornament to stamp the pink ornaments I positioned it so when I lined up the edge of the clear block with the edge of the vanilla card stock the ornament was placed just right.
If you have any questions let me know.

Thanks for stopping by At Paula's Place.
Posted by Picasa

No comments: