Monday night a group of ladies gathered and madly stamped for over three hours. Some of them were brand new to stamping and some of them were old hands at it. (I'm not sure they would be appreciative of me calling them that) but we all had a good time. And produced 3 cards. One I have already shown you which is here. This is the next one I want to show you. We started with this card because of it's simplicity. It is probably self explanatory but when you start describing how to make a project it always seems like it takes more words then ever.Here is the directions:
- The base of the card is a standard A2 card of perfect plum. 5 1/2 x 4 1/4 folded
- Then use the scallop square punch and punch 3 out of certainly celery
- On a piece of whisper white card stock, stamp, in certainly celery, one each of the 3 flowers from pocket silhouettes and punch each out with the 1 1/4" square punch.
- Then on another piece of whisper white 5 x 2 3/4 stamp the leaves at the bottom and without re-inking stamp it again to the right. Ink again and stamp off on a scrap piece of paper then to the left of the original one.
- Stamp the sentiment from Sincere Salutations at the top in Perfect Plum and put the card together referring to the picture.
Stamp Set: Pocket Silhouettes 111726, Sincere Salutations 115068
Paper:Whisper White cs 100730, Certainly Celery cs 105125, Perfect Plum cs 101889
Tools: Scallop square punch 112081, 1-1/4 Inch Square Punch 104400
Ink: Certainly Celery 105217, Perfect Plum 101437