Wednesday, July 1, 2009

New Year New Catalog New Set


This is the day we have all been waiting for. The new catalog is here and in just a little while you will be able to access it right here and order anything you see in it.
I chose to show you the brand spanking new and exciting Circle Circus. When I saw this set I knew I had to have it and I hope you feel the same way. The possibilities are endless, as usual.
Here are the particulars.

I started with the card which is Gable green and measures 5 1/2" x 4 1/4" which is stamped with the circle circle from the set in Green Galore Ink.

The second layer is a piece of Green Galore cs 2 3/4" x 2 1/2"
On top of that is Whisper White cs, stamped with one of the circles from the set in Cameo Coral.
Also a 3/4" x 5 1/2" strip of Cameo Coral cs where I used the Scallop Edge Punch .
Then I stamped the flower circle from the set on Whisper White cs in
Cameo Coral and cut it out. Backed that with a Scallop Circle Punched out of Green Galore cs and mounted it on dimensionals. And the last little gem is up in the right hand corner. Another circle from the set stamped on Whisper White cs in Green Galore ink, punched out with the 1" circle punch and mounted on Cameo Coral punched out with the 1 1/4" circle punch. cs

And TaDa, the inside of the card is stamped too. I used the same circle which is on the front in the white field and lined them up for show with the Stamp-a-ma-jig. I don't know how anyone stamps without this tool. It helps line objects and especially words up just perfectly. And it's so simple to use.
Well, I hope you like this card and give it a try at home. Thanks for stopping by at Paula's Place.







Supplies:

Stamps: Circle Circus 115778
Card Stock: Whisper White 100730, Green Galore 101768, Gable Green 102795, Cameo Coral 100475
Ink: Green Galore Classic 102122, Cameo Coral Classic 103035
Tools: 1" Circle punch 109046, 1 1/4" Circle punch,
Scallop Circle
punch 109043, Scallop Edge punch 112091, Stamp-a-ma-jig 101049, Craft & Rubber Scissors 103179, Paper Cutter 104152

No comments: