Wednesday, June 24, 2009

Golfer's Father's Day

I got my inspiration for this card from here. Hers is a little fancier but I wanted mine CAS to match the graphics with Trendy Trees. I simply hand drew the border for the land and sponged both the grass and sky. For the clouds I used a punched out scallop circle punch. I used whisper white card stock. I punched out a 1 1/4" square and trimmed it down for the flag and wrote on it with the Signo White Gel Pen.
So here is the list of supplies.
Trendy Trees stamp set
1 1/4" square punch
Scallop circle punch
Whisper white card stock
Ink: glorious green, bashful blue, always artichoke, garden green. chocolate chip, chocolate chip marker
sponges, a pencil with a new eraser ( for the hole)
Stamp-a-ma-jig
Thanks for stopping by Paula's Place

No comments: