Tuesday, June 30, 2009

From the Heart Thanks

Good afternoon. This card is going to a friend of mine who was very kind to me yesterday. It was my birthday and I had a tough day taking my dad to cancer chemo treatment. When I got home she had a present waiting for me. I want to thank her for being so kind. Thanks Janice.
I started with a piece of kraft cs and used basic brown ink to stamp both the little heart and the sentiment. Then I used the stamp-a-ma-jig to position the white hearts just so, which were stamped with craft ink around the brown hearts. Then I simply tied the blue bow on and rounded the corners. CAS. Thanks for stopping by Paula's Place.



Supplies:
Stamps: Heard From The Heart 111644, and small heart and outline heart.
Card stock: Kraft 102125
Tools: 3/16 Inch Corner Rounder Punch 109047 , Stamp-A-Ma-Jig 101049 ink: Basic brown 104315, Whisper White Craft Stampin' Pad 101731

No comments: