Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Black and White Swirly

This is a set of cards I made for a gift exchange that I went to with my mother and sister. There were 4 cards in the set, all looked like this and the Folder Holder is below. I thought it turned out very well. Black and white card stock. I stamped images with black and silver on white also white embossed and silver on black. Then I dressed up the envelope with the little swirly from Friendship Blooms (retired). I used a clear stamp set from called French Quarter non su .







Also Lovely Labels stamp set(retired). was used for the folder. The ribbon is off the shelf at Michael's. Also the corner rounder punch.


If you are interested in the Folder Holder email me and I will do a tutorial on it.
Thanks for stopping by Paula's Place.








No comments: