Wednesday, November 26, 2008

Lovely as a tree

This is the first post to my blog and I will be experimenting with several things as the weeks go by to see what works for me. My son is being very helpful with this endeavor and is giving me great advice. Please check back often as I hope you will see me make leaps and bounds in a short amount of time. I would love it if you would leave a comment and let me know that you were here. Thanks for stopping by Paula's Place.
I made this card quite a while ago but this set, Lovely As A Tree, is still in the current Stampin' Up catalog. Also Sincere Salutations was used for the sentiment, which could easily be changed to whatever would be appropriate. I used Green Galore cs for the 5 1/2" x 4 1/4" card and stamped it with the canvas bg stamp(retired) but sanded would work also. Then layered the image panel on top of ballet blue. The trees are stamped with basic brown classic ink and simply sponged with daubers and yo yo yellow, and green galore classic ink. And the little bow is yellow grosgrain 1/4" ribbon.

No comments: