Monday, May 25, 2015

After so long

I have finally started making some cards after moving here in Dec 2013. We have been working on the house and taking care of grandchildren. Those pictures will follow. Here are some cards that I have made and sent.
This one I sent to a friend who was doing a weekend retreat. It was to encourage her. 

This one goes in the mail this week. My sister Beth is getting married on Sat. May 30 2015 to Albert. I wish you could see the shine on this one, I sprayed it with smooch spray. 

I made two of these. One for my DIL Milana and one for a dear friend Elaine. Both for Birthday

This one was for my mom this year. Her favorite color is blue. She loved it. Just a note on this one. I brayered the inside of the embossing folder with Marina Mist and ran it threw the Big Shot. Then took the Night of Navy pad and lightly skimmed over the raised embossing. 

This one went to a friend who is had 2 surgeries on her eye for detached retina and is soon going to lose her mother. 

This card turned out to be one of my all time favorites and it wasn't that hard to make. I sent one to my best friend Debra and one to my sister Margaret for their birthdays. I got this idea out of the catalog. 2014-2015 page 56

My SIL William graduated from Belmont University with a degree in pharmaceutical sciences. He started a job April 1, we are so happy for him. 

If you have any questions about any of these cards you can send me an email. Thanks for looking. 

No comments: