Monday, December 13, 2010

My Christmas Card


Hello everyone. Thanks for stopping by today. Now that all my Chirstmas cards have been mailed or handed out I thought it would be nice to share with you what I sent out. I think I made 84 of these design. I sent out 106 so the majority got this one.
I used natural white card stock for the base of the card and got the natural white envelopes to match.
The stamp set is Tree Trimmings and
The colors I used are Wild Wasabi, Poppy Parade and Concord Crush. Each color was used for one of the ornaments and one of the elements on the card.
This card is pretty self explanatory but
If you have any questions let me know.
Thanks for stopping by At Paula's Place. Leave a comment to let me know you were here and what you thought.
Posted by Picasa

No comments: